Thursday, July 3, 2008

Soo Busy!

Seriously! I would like to just SIT for a while with nothing to worry about getting done! Since we're still working fast and furiously on the foreign exchange stuff, I'm not getting anything else done. So I'll just leave you with this cute little title on an otherwise extremely boring page! ha ha! Really, white paper, three pictures of her with my son...and a fun title!
I used the retired Circus Train set (have I mentioned his love of trains? LOL!) and just outlined parts of the giraffe car for the three cars holding his name, which I stamped in Ballet Blue ink. Needless to say, he loves the page. So long as somebody does!
Hopefully I'll be back with something new to see on Saturday! Oh! if you want to attend my scrapbook class this Tuesday, please RSVP by Monday so I can get your supplies cut! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya,
    this has nothing to do with this post, but I'm wondering where you got the picture to link to the lds website? I would love to put that on my blog too. Can you leave a comment on my blog & let me know. I don't want to leave my email here. www.chelstamps.blogspot.com
    thanks,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...