Thursday, July 10, 2008

Scrapping with Red, White & Blue!

I got it done! I got to scrapbook MY stuff, I got to hold a scrapbooking class AND I got to scrap an event less than a month after it happened! WOW! (its been a while, can ya tell?)
So here is my layout for my class last night, that was inspired by Jen's Saturday Sketch! Oddly, there is NO stamping involved! I used my 2 Way glue pen to write the number 4 on the chipboard star, and then put Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it to make it sparkly. A girl at my class outlined her start with the glue and glitter and her's looks a lot cuter! Love the sparkle!
If you have any questions about what I used, just let me know! (If you wanted to come and couldn't, you can buy the supplies for these pages for $5.) More scrapping to come...!

1 comment:

  1. With or without stamping.. These pages are wonderful! We are paper crafters!! Stamping is just one aspect of that! This is the "'n' Things" part of your blog! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...