Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mem'ries!

I've seen this a lot and apparently I'm playing now, since I've left some memories.... So here ya go!
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

2 comments:

  1. I really remember Mr. Cottle's class. I had so much fun in that class with you. Sorry for poking you in the back with my pen so many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember George's parent finding out that we had decided to get married faster while walking through your line and everyone at your reception. That wasn't a fun phone call, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...