Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I won this...

...fabulous paper-bag-scrapbook as blog candy from Jamie's blog HERE in March! Early in June I went swimming with my kids and the pictures are perfect for this book! So since I just got it all put together, I wanted to share! I'll do the journaling later when I can borrow a Brilliant Blue marker. In the meantime, if you love this book, you'll want to order the Jersey Shore designer paper! I'm sure it will retire in the next few weeks since it includes Wild Wasabi!

3 comments:

  1. it looks awesome!!! Now why didn't I make a second one for myself?!!! That would have been smart : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you go swimming? It looks fun. I wish I had more money... and I would pay you to do my scrapbooking! I love how everything you do turns out so awesome! I definantly don't have that creative streak about me! Thanks for the inspiration though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,
    Where can I find the instructions to make the paper bag scrapbook?
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...