Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pink birthday!

Here is my second card from the other night! I needed a birthday card for a friend and thought I'd feature more retiring products! And it comes from Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try. (My scrapbook class this Wednesday comes from the same sketch!) I have a Pixie Pink card base, the side squares are punched from the Wild Wasabi Prints paper (hostess level 1) and I have three little black buttons on the squares too. The main image is the flower from Time Well Spent (hostess level 3). I stamped it all with Basic Black ink, then colored with the ink pad (Wasabi, Pink and Yoyo Yellow) and blender pens. I matted the White paper onto Basic Black card stock and wrapped it with (retiring!) Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon. Then I stamped half of this greeting stamp from Its Your Birthday in Pink Passion ink. Went pretty quickly too!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...